New Students Admision
- Holding a Sarjana (S1) degree or equivalent from an accredited study program and/or university with a GPA of at least 2.75 within the scale of 0.00 to 4.00 or otherwise deemed equivalent; and holding a Master’s (S2) degree or equivalent from an accredited study program and/or university with a GPA of at least 3.00 within the scale of 0.00-4.00 or deemed equivalent. A diploma from an overseas university should be certified as equivalent by Kemenristek Dikti;
- Having a linear educational background for a particular study program and for those who will take the doctoral degree program by research (doctor by research);
- Have to pass the entrance test organized by SPs.
Filling out the registration form by attaching:
- The latest diploma and academic transcripts (the S3 program requires copies of the S1 and S2 diploma and transcript) that have been legalized;
- Statement of assignment/permission from employer;
- Research plan to be undertaken (for S3 only);
- 2 (two) pieces of size 4 x 6 color photographs;
- Academic recommendation letters from two lecturers.
Selection Test Materials:
- Academic Aptitude Test (120 minutes);
- English Test (90 minutes)
- Special test material related to the field of the study program (for certain study programs with such requireent);
D. Interview: Speciial for the S2 English Education, Japanese Language Education, French Language Education, Arabic Language Education and Art Education Study Programs.