Master of Computer Science Education Program
Becoming the leading and outstanding Master of Computer Science/Informatics Education Program nationally and internationally.
Lecturers and Staffs
All the lecturers of the Master of Computer Science Education Program are permanent UPI lecturers with a Doctoral degree in Computer Science Education and Computer Science. There are 9 lecturers in this program with qualifications are Professor, Head Lector, and Lector.
The curriculum structure of the Master of Computer Science Education Program is designed in 4 semesters as many as 38 credits consisting of 6 credits of expertise foundation courses, 6 credits of Postgraduate expertise courses, 14 credits of Study Program expertise courses, 8 credits of concentration choice courses, and 6 credit of Thesis. The following are the courses offered.
- Pedagogical Foundation
- Computational Thinking
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning
- Digital Pedagogy
- Innovation of Computer Science Curriculum Development
- Research of Information and Computer Technology
- E-learning and Learning Media
- Compendium Didactic Computer
- Educational Management Information System
- Visual Communication Design
- Open and Distance Learning
- Network Application Design
- Data Analysis
- Expert and Decision-Making System
- Coding and Extreme Programming
- Software Engineering Laboratory
- Control Robotics, AI and IoT Laboratory
- Multimedia and Design Laboratory
- Computer and Network System Laboratory
- Big Data Analysis Laboratory
- Information System Laboratory
- Microteaching Laboratory
- Mathematic, Informatics and Electronic Laboratory
- General Laboratory
- Laboratory Practicum
Graduates have competencies to educate, teach, supervise, train, evaluate and develop the educational and learning process
Graduates have competencies to work in the industry, particularly in computer science field as a programmer, multimedia designer, networking application and in the educational industry.
Graduates have the competencies to work individually by building a hi-tech innovation technology utilizing their skills and knowledge in education and computer science.
- Study Further
Graduates who want to study further for a doctoral program.
Departemen Pendidikan Ilmu Komputer
Fakultas Pendidikan Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam
Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
Jl Dr. Setiabudhi No 229, bandung
CP: Dr. Lala Septem Riza, M.T. (+62 812-3450-9109)